Eyeball SIP Server
Feature-rich SIP server for rapid service development and carrier-grade
Eyeball SIP Proxy is a standards compliant SIP server providing a
comprehensive feature-set for rapid development and deployment of VoIP and
video telephony applications and services.
Eyeball's SIP Server is a carrier-grade which supports deployments of
more than 50,000,000 subscribers with 100% service uptime.
Guarantees Service Uptime
- Scalable to 50 million subscribers and more
- 100,000+ concurrent registrations per CPU
- 100% service uptime
- Clustering for DNS-based and geographic load balancing
Guarantees Load Balancing
SIP Server is based on a scalable clustering architecture which supports
100,000+ concurrent registrations per CPU, unlimited clustering, and
DNS-based and geographic load balancing.
SIP Server supports UDP, TCP, and secure TLS transport for SIP signaling and
Eyeball's AntiSPIT Technology for VoIP spam mitigation.
Programmability and Integration:
- UDP, TCP, and TLS transport
- AntiSPIT Technology for VoIP spam mitigation
- Linux, Amazon EC2, Gogrid, Joyent, and Rackspace support
- Web-based administration
- Integration with ODBC and Diameter directory services
- Programmable PHP APIs
- Optional Eyeball technical support and professional services
SIP Server has been deployed to more than 20 million subscribers by
licensees including Digital Lifeboat, FujiFilm, Intel, Maxis, True, and